Bank 34 is committed to the communities we serve in Arizona and New Mexico in helping to meet the credit needs, including low-moderate income neighborhoods. Bank 34’s Community Reinvestment Program includes services that can provide small businesses with access to capital and technical assistance and investments in programs with the focus of community development and services. The Bank’s Board of Directors and our team members participate in several federal, state, and local programs and activities to help support community development.
Bank 34 is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Under the CRA, information must be maintained in a public file, current as of April 1 of each year. The complete public file can be reviewed and reproduced as needed. The public file contains the following information:
- A copy of the Public Evaluation of the bank’s most recent CRA Performance Evaluation.
- A list of branch locations, including hours of operation.
- Branches open or closed during the current year and each of the prior two calendar years.
- Services available at the bank’s branches including ATM’s.
- A map and census tract listing for each assessment area designated by the bank.
- The Bank’s CRA Disclosure Statement for the prior two calendar years.
- The bank’s HMDA Disclosure Statement.
- All public comments received for the current year and the prior two calendar years.
Any comments or questions about the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Program or CRA performance can be directed to CRAProgram@Bank34.com or addressed to:
Community Reinvestment Program
Attn: CRA Program Officer
8777 E. Hartford Drive Ste. 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Bank 34, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where team members can collaborate in a respectful and diverse manner. We welcome and support the differences of our team members to help inspire a culture of openness and innovation.
Bank 34 is committed to working with clients that share a common environmental and social responsibility in our communities.
Community Service Events
Each year, Bank 34 Directors and team members participate in events which provide support to the underserved population in our communities.
"Community is big part of our culture at Bank 34 and defines who we are as a bank. We are proud partners with many organizations serving the needs of our local communities through lending and investment opportunities” – Jim Crotty, President & CEO.
Click here for current Bank 34 News & Events. Here are a few specific posts of community events and involvement from Bank 34:
- Gervonni Cares, Inc. - "Financial Literacy Program" in Phoenix, AZ
- Junior Achievement of Arizona - "A Bottles of BizTown" benefit in Tempe, AZ
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale - "Celebrate Youth Gala" in Scottsdale, AZ
- Empower Coalition - "Beefsteak" party for a cause event in Tucson, AZ
- Alamogordo Public School District - "Career Expo" event in Alamogordo, NM
- Gervonni Cares - "Gifts Through Givers" event in Phoenix, AZ
- Mesilla Valley Community of Hope - "Children's Wish List" program in Las Cruces, NM
- Feed My Starving Children - Summit Community Church - "MobilePack" event in Phoenix, AZ
- American Cancer Society - "Making Strides Phoenix" event in Phoenix, AZ