Our e-banking services give you the flexibility you need to manage your business finances every day. Whether you need to quickly pay a vendor or deposit a check to one of your Bank 34 business accounts, our Cash Management-Business E-Banking module, or Merchant Capture product makes the process simple.
Cash Management Business E-Banking
E-Banking allows small businesses and larger commercial companies to transact with vendors, employees (e.g., payroll), and clients. This is a powerful and sophisticated product to initiate multiple payment types including scheduling bill payments, ACH debit transactions, ACH credit transactions, and domestic wires.
- Improve your cash flow
- Streamline your cash management procedures
- Have the information you need for success at your fingertips
- Experience innovative tools and track your finances with powerful reporting tools
- Balance Reporting
- Detail Transaction Reporting
- Balance Alerts
- Set preferences to tailor the system to work the way you do, helping you be more efficient
- Create email alert notifications to your email address that let you know when specified events occur in your accounts
- System administrators can tailor the system to fit the needs of your company, and manage the users who have access to accounts
- Easily managed for powerful administrative control and levels of authorized users with dual control features
- Access to security user logs for internal control monitoring
- Use the system knowing your transactions and information will be safe and secure
To learn more about how this service can benefit you, view our interactive Cash Management-Business E-Banking demo.
Merchant Capture (Remote Deposit Capture or RDC)
Deposit checks and money orders without ever leaving your office. Merchant Capture is a more efficient way to manage check deposits.
Organize your finances
- Eliminate manual deposit preparation and paper trails
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations into one centralized account
- Integrate with QuickBooks®
Gain more time to focus on managing your business
- Reduce or eliminate trips to the bank
- Eliminate time consuming data entry
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Scan the check using the check scanner
- Verify and edit if necessary
- Submit through our secure network
We handle all the behind-the-scenes processing. Only a check scanner is required, which is available through us. There’s no need to install complicated software or purchase any expensive office equipment.