We offer the most up-to-date payment processing solutions available, making it easier for you to receive payments through online, EMV terminals, iPad POS, countertop terminals, consumer-facing PIN pad, and on the go mobile solutions. These are solutions for accepting Credit Cards, PIN Debit, EBT, Checks, and Medical EFT.
- Pass Through Pricing
- US Based Support
- Free Analysis / Complimentary Cost Comparison
- EMV Enabled
- Apple PayTM
- No Termination Fee
As Your Bank, we want to help you keep your business running smoothly and profitably. Contact one of our Client Services Representatives for a complimentary cost comparison.
- Accommodates an unlimited number of mobile devices
- Accepts/processes tips in a service-based environment
- Supports Bluetooth and AirPrint printers for receipts
- English, Spanish, and French prompting for your customer
- Complete, hosted payment solution for in-person, mail order/telephone order, and e-commerce transactions
- Support for numerous payment gateways including Authorize.Net, PayPal’s PayFlow, Cybersource, T-Gate, and many others
EMV Terminal Solutions
- Ingenico & VeriFone terminals
- Contact and Contactless EMV enabled
- Supports Apple Pay
- Pay at the Table for restaurants- iPad POS Solutions
iPad POS Solutions
- Inventory control
- Time Management
- Loyalty and Rewards
- SaaS from $39 per month
Countertop Terminals have an ergonomic, hand-over design, taking up less space at your work station. These terminals have IP connectivity for speedy transaction processing, with dial-up as an alternative. Also, they can be coupled with a PED-compliant consumer facing PIN pad or can be used as an all-in-one solution that can be handed over to your customer.
Consumer-facing PIN Pads can be packaged with the specified terminals for a hand-over solution, providing an additional layer of security for your customers. These sleek, ergonomically designed PIN Pads occupy minimal counter space.
The latest security standards for PIN-based transactions
- EMV and Magnetic stripe card support
- Contactless payment capabilities; providing your customers a convenient way to pay with cards, key fobs or mobile wallets
- Illuminated backlit keypad resulting in fewer customer input errors
Your business is unique, and so are its challenges. In today’s competitive marketplace, you must balance good customer service with efficient cash management and risk control. No matter your business—retail, restaurant, lodging, health care, service, mail order, e-commerce—we have the solutions you need to optimize your payment processing.
Bank 34 has partnered with CapitalQ to provide our merchants with competitive pricing and outstanding service. Processing offered through CapitalQ, is a registered MSP/ISO for Elavon, Inc. of Atlanta, GA and has been providing merchant services with personal service since 1992.