Mortgage Solutions For Everyone
Purchasing a home, whether it’s your first or last, is one of the bigger decisions you will make throughout your life. And, whether you’re building your dream home or looking to refinance an existing one, helping people achieve their dream of home ownership has been Bank 34’s passion from the beginning. Naturally, many questions will arise through these scenarios, so rest assured Bank 34 is here to assist you in understanding and guiding you through the entire loan process from beginning to end. Our goal is to make your experience a smooth and pleasant one.
On a new home purchase, before you start home shopping, you may want to get Pre-qualified for a home you can afford. This will give you an idea of how much you will need for a down payment, closing costs, and finding a home within your budget. A credit report will not be pulled for a Pre-Qualification but once you formally apply for a mortgage and get Pre-Approved, a credit report is pulled. In competitive markets, sellers are more likely to consider serious offers from buyers who have secured a Pre-approval, since there is a higher likelihood that the transaction will close. Sellers may be more willing to accept a buyer’s offer when they know that a lender has already reviewed certain credit and perhaps qualifying loan documents essential to the transaction. Contact us for a free Pre-Qualification over the phone today or apply now online for a Pre-Approval!
Mortgage Loan Products
- Purchase & Refinance (Rate & Term or Cash-out)
- Primary residence, second home or investment properties
- Conventional, FHA and VA
- USDA & USDA Streamlined Assist
- Home Equity Loans – 1st or 2nd on primary or secondary residence; Portfolio in-house loan; Competitive and fully amortized fixed rate
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)- 1st or 2nd on primary or secondary residence; Portfolio in-house loan, Adjustable rate
- Residential Home Construction/Home Improvement Loans – Portfolio in-house loan; 6-12 month terms. Minimum loan amount $5,000 and maximum LTV is lesser of up to 90% of cost or 80% of appraised value
- Improved Land Loans – Portfolio in-house loan
- Quick, simple and free Pre-Qualifications by telephone or in person
- Mortgage Loan Consultant available 7 days a week by appointment or Apply Now link online in the Mortgage Lending section