The Direct Re-Ordering channel offers a robust product catalog for personal and business product lines, within a single online storefront. Customers can browse and preview customization options such as font, logo, and over the signature line messages. It is easy to use and simple to set up. No paperwork or set-up fees are required. It’s convenient for an account holder and allows you to select from a variety of accessory products, including leather covers, additional check registers, and home organizers.
The Direct Online Re-Ordering Channel is simple, convenient and most of all, secure. All the information is protected by a Secure Socket layer verified by VeriSign, one of the largest certificate security companies. Additionally, Harland Clarke requires a valid transit routing and account number for access to the Direct Online Ordering Channel application. It also helps evade fraud by not showing personal information during the reorder process, and does not allow for any changes to personal or shipping information. All purchases are direct debited for convenient on-line shopping.
- Increase revenue from check and accessory orders
- 24-7 access
- Let your customers order at their convenience
- Provides shopping flexibility
- Email notifications—Harland Clarke keeps your customers appraised of the order and shipping status via email
- Consumers will log in with their transit routing and account number
- Account holders can select from a variety of options including their last design
- No personalization is displayed
- No ability to enter new orders
- No ability to alter personalization or mailing address
Secure, Fast Re-Ordering
Re-Ordering checks online from Harland Clarke is as safe and secure as ordering them in person or over the phone. The site is Verisign secure and TruSecure certified, so your transactions and account information are safe and completely confidential.